Ped certified manufacturer of PTFE COATED fasteners like bolts, nuts, washers, threaded rod. Materials included inconel, monel, hastelloy, duplex and super duplex steel fasteners. Xylan Coating, PTFE coating dacromet coating is our speciallity.
Since the past few years we have expertise in all exotic grades of fasteners meeting custom requirements if our esteemed clients varying from aeronautics to general purpose applications.
Fasteners are a crucial part of our manufacturing line.
Our manufacturing range in metric sizes ranges from m1-m150
and imperial size ranges from 1/4″-6″ and #1-#20 in numeric inch series.
some of the most known fasteners are mentioned below
|Hex Cap Screw|
|Heavy Hex Screws|
|Socket head Cap Screw|
Stainless steel fastener range are manufactured in the following grades
- 410 stainless steel fasteners used for martensitic applications
- 304 stainless steel fasteners used for general purpose applications
- 304l stainless steel fasteners used for cryogenic applications
- 309 stainless steel fasteners used for high temperature applications
- 310 stainless steel fasteners used for high temperature applications
- 316 stainless steel fasteners used for corrosive environments
- 316l stainless steel fasteners used for sea water applications
- 317l stainless steel fasteners used for corrosive environments with high temperature applications
- 321 stainless steel fasteners used for high temperature applications
- 347 stainless steel fasteners used for high temperature applications
- 348 stainless steel fasteners used for high temperature applications
- a286 fasteners used for high temperature applications like aerospace.
Apart from stainless steel we also produce alloyed stainless steel fasteners which are expensive as compared to austenitic and martensitic stainless steel known at nitronic stainless steel below are the grades mentioned.
for high temperature applications, a cheaper alternative as compared to nickel alloys are nemonic alloys mentioned below.
For corrosive environments we produce monel fasteners namely
Corrosion and high temperature resistance both can be achieved in the below inconel fasteners.
- inconel 600 fasteners
- inconel 603 fasteners
- inconel 602 fasteners
- inconel 601 fasteners
- inconel 625 fasteners
- inconel 617 fasteners
- inconel 718 fasteners
- inconel x 750 fasteners
- inconel 686 fasteners
high temperature fasteners generally used for aeronautics are mentioned below.
high temperature plus high corrosion resistant hastelloy fasteners are manufactured in the following four grades at torqbolt
99% pure nickel based fastners used for special applications.
titanium and aeronautics have a very old relation and particularly in the following 2 grades.
if better corrosion resistant fasteners are required as compared to stainless steel, silicon bronze and copper nickel is used.
high temperature alloy steel available at cheaper rates as compared to nickel alloys.
Super high austenitic and precipitation hardening stainless steel grades
- 330 stainless steel fasteners
- 904l stainless steel fasteners
- 254 smo fasteners
- alloy 20 fasteners
- 17 4 ph fasteners
- 15 5 ph fasteners
- al 6xn fasteners
Dual Phase stainless steel fasteners with high prep ration used for extremely corrosive environments with high toughness,
- duplex 2205 fasteners
- duplex s31803 fasteners
- duplex 2507 fasteners
- ferralium 255 fasteners
- super duplex s32760 fasteners
- s32520 fasteners